Monday – Friday
09.00 – 12.00 and 14.00 – 17.00 (or by appointment)
We look forward to welcoming you there!
Where to find us
Travel by car
- From the Lausanne Main Train Station take the Metro m2 towards Croisettes.
- Get off at stop Sallaz and take bus 6 towards Praz-Séchaud.
- Get off at stop Foyer and walk 50 metres to the roundabout.
- Continue about another 300 metres straight ahead on the road that leads to Oron. A blue sign with the “Mercy Ships” logo will show you that you are heading in the right direction.
- Turn right at the sign into the narrow path which is surrounded by trees and will lead you directly to the house located in the midst of fields.
At events we kindly ask you to use the public parking on either side of Route d’Oron and that you walk the remaining 300 metres. Parking in front of the house is very limited and, outside of specially marked areas, prohibited by the city of Lausanne. As mentioned earlier you will find enough parking on either side of Route d’Oron. Thank you for your understanding.
Travel by public transport
- From Yverdon, Highway A1, follow the signs for Lausanne, then Lausanne-Nord.
- From Vevey, Highway A9, follow the signs for Lausanne.
- From Geneva, Highway A1, follow the signs for Lausanne, then Lausanne-Nord.
- Take exit 10 Lausanne-Vennes.
- Follow the road which will lead you towards Lausanne / Hôpitaux.
- Follow the lane towards Centre / Toutes directions.
- Turn left at the traffic light towards Bulle / Oron.
- Turn left again at the next traffic light, continuously following the direction of Bulle / Oron.
- You are now on the road named “Route d’Oron”. Follow the road to the roundabout.
- Keep driving straight ahead at the roundabout and keep following the road for another 300 metres. A blue sign with the “Mercy Ships” logo will show you that you are nearly there.
- Turn right at the sign into a narrow path which is surrounded by trees and will lead you directly to the house located in the midst of fields. Parking is available in front of the house.